Contact KU

Need to contact someone at KU? Not sure who to call or what office does what? Here are some important links, offices, and contacts. As you visit pages on KU's website, take a look to the left, directly below the main navigation for our site - contact information for the appropriate office will be located in that area.

Important offices to contact during the admissions process and for the new KU student:

  • Admissions - Final high school transcript showing graduation date goes here or aid can't be received or disbursed.
  • KU Campus Store (Bookstore) - Textbooks, supplies, KU merchandise.
  • Dining Services - Meal plans.
  • Disability Services - services for students and guests with disabilities and needs for accommodations.
  • Financial Aid - Awards financial aid based on FAFSA, authorizes and certifies loans, processes verification of tax documents, assists with ALL financial aid / loan matters.
  • Health and Wellness Services - Medical forms, insurance, medical appointments
  • Housing - Housing applications, assignments, concerns, deposits.
  • Information Technology (IT) Help Center - Troubles with KU email account, MyKU access.
  • Orientation - orientation, new student programs, CONNECTIONS.
  • Registrar - Transcripts, diplomas, degree audit, add/drop requests, enrollment verification for health insurance needs.
  • Student Accounts - Bills for tuition and miscellaneous expenses - disburses aid that Financial Aid authorizes and certifies. Posts payments and receives scholarships. Processes military deferments (for the portion military covers only).
  • Veterans Services - Veterans Orientation, military benefits (EAP, FTA, VA GI Bill) and required benefits paperwork, military transcripts