Health & Wellness Services
The departments within the health and wellness center are committed to offering ambulatory care services to meet the individual needs of our students. Others who present to clinical services for medical evaluation (including faculty, staff, visitors, and pediatric patients) are offered emergency first aid, if indicated, and referred to an appropriate facility for diagnosis and treatment. We provide confidential health and counseling services and refer to appropriate community resources, if needed. The staff and faculty encourage students to adopt a lifelong commitment to wellness and healthy living through our educational and outreach programs. Visit the websites of the offices within health and wellness to view the services and resources available to you. We are here to assist you in maintaining your optimal health. We are your "Golden Partners in Wellness"
Important Hours and Scheduling Information for 3/12-20/2020
- Clinical Services and Health & Wellness Services will be open by appointment only.
- Students must call 610-683-4082 to speak with a nurse for scheduling.
- Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. beginning Thursday, 3/12/2020 through Friday, 3/20/2020.
Accredited by Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc.
- Contact Us
- Provide access to services and resources that promote physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Ensure that all students seeking services are treated with respect, understanding, sensitivity, and compassion.
- Provide a learning environment in which students can make informed decisions about their health that enhances the development of healthy lifestyles.
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with Kutztown University departments as well as the surrounding community to enhance student wellbeing and support student academics and retention.
Contact Clinical Services, Health Administrative Services or Health Promotions:
Administrative Services Fax: 610-683-4635
Clinical Services Fax: 484-646-4159
Address: PO Box 730, Kutztown, PA 19530
Public Safety & Police Services
The Health & Wellness Center is located on the first floor of Beck Hall.
There are two 30-minute parking spaces behind the Center.
Patients Rights and Responsibilities
PATIENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES CLICK HERE
Kutztown Care Plan Worksheet
As students transition to college life, we want to ensure that our students maintain continuity of care for any medical or mental health conditions. If you find that a specialist in Kutztown or the surrounding area would be more beneficial to you while you are away from home, please complete the Kutztown Care Plan Worksheet and email it to email@example.com so we can assist you with locating providers in the area.
Wishing you a smooth transition to college life at KU!
Your Golden Partners in Wellness,