Congratulations on your acceptance to KU! Follow the next steps in the enrollment process below.
Congratulations on your acceptance to KU! Now that you have been accepted, follow the next steps in the enrollment process:
- Refer to the instructions in your acceptance letter and deposit today to commit to KU.
- Complete the FAFSA.
- Learn about financial aid.
- Learn about housing options, including living and learning communities and special interest groups.
- On-campus residency exceptions.
- Register for New Student Orientation and complete your math assessment before attending your selected day.
- Submit your final high school or college transcripts.
Mail to: Office of Undergraduate Admissions, P.O. Box 730, Kutztown, PA 19530 or send electronically through your high school via Parchment or Naviance (no emailed or faxed copies of transcripts will be accepted).
- Check your KU email account regularly. This is the official means of communication from the University, and you will receive important information via email.
- Join our Facebook group for the Class of 2023.
- Review the Guide for First Time Students
Do you have a question? Come visit us for a Walk-In Wednesday!