Accepted Students

Congratulations on your acceptance to KU! Follow the next steps in the enrollment process below.

Save the Date! Our Virtual Accepted Student Day will take place on March 27, 2021. Registration will open on February 1!

We invite you to join us for an accepted student information session followed by a campus tour!  These sessions take place Monday through Friday at 10:00 AM during the Spring semester.

Connect with us on Social Media!