Kutztown University welcomes students who want to transfer from another college or university. If you are not seeking a degree from KU and are only interested in taking single courses, please look at Other Admissions Options to see which option best suits your needs.
We are still accepting applications for Fall 2019! Apply today!
Transfer applicants are:
Students who have attended a post-secondary institution after high school graduation/GED completion who have earned 12 or more college-level credits and wish to earn a degree at Kutztown University.
- New transfer applicants must apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- All students who previously took classes at KU and stopped without completing a degree should reapply through the Registrar's Office.
- Dual Admissions Transfer Agreements
- Partnership Programs and Additional Transfer Resources
- How to Apply
- Academic Passport and Transfer Programs
- Credit Evaluations - Use this tool to determine how your credits will transfer into KU.
- Academic Program Check Sheets - Your guide to course requirements within your major.
- Transfer Admissions Criteria
- Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center
- Learn more about our Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships
- Visit campus