Transfer applicants are students who have attended a post-secondary institution after high school graduation/GED completion who have earned 12 or more college-level credits and wish to earn a degree at Kutztown University. If you are not seeking a degree from KU and are only interested in taking single courses, please see Other Admissions Options to see which option best suits your needs.
Check your status:
Log into your applicant portal to find out which materials we need to receive.
- All students who previously took classes at KU and stopped without completing a degree should reapply through the Registrar's Office.
- Dual Admissions Transfer Agreements
- Academic Passport and Transfer Programs
- Credit Evaluations - Use this tool to determine how your credits will transfer into KU.
- Academic Program Check Sheets - Your guide to course requirements within your major.
- Transfer Admissions Criteria
- Transfer Education Admission Requirements
- Learn more about scholarships
Learn about the benefits of transferring to KU, including Transfer Year Experience and the Transfer Community Special Interest Housing Group! These programs connect transfer students with mentorship, resources, and events during the first year after transferring to KU. Click here for information about our military and veterans transfer alliance program!