Kutztown University welcomes students who want to transfer from another college or university. If you are not seeking a degree from KU and are only interested in taking single courses, please look at Other Admissions Options to see which option best suits your needs.
Transfer applicants are:
Students who have attended a post-secondary institution after high school graduation/GED completion who have earned 12 or more college-level credits and wish to earn a degree at Kutztown University.
- New transfer applicants must apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- All students who previously took classes at KU and stopped without completing a degree should reapply through the Registrar's Office.
- Dual Admissions Transfer Agreements
- Partnership Programs and Additional Transfer Resources
- How to Apply
- Academic Passport and Transfer Programs
- Credit Evaluations - Use this tool to determine how your credits will transfer into KU.
- Academic Program Check Sheets - Your guide to course requirements within your major.
- Transfer Admissions Criteria
- Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center
- Learn more about our Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships
- Visit campus