There is still time to apply to KU for Fall 2020!
Transfer applicants are:
Students who have attended a post-secondary institution after high school graduation/GED completion who have earned 12 or more college-level credits and wish to earn a degree at Kutztown University. If you are not seeking a degree from KU and are only interested in taking single courses, please see Other Admissions Options to see which option best suits your needs.
- New transfer applicants must apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- All students who previously took classes at KU and stopped without completing a degree should reapply through the Registrar's Office.
- Dual Admissions Transfer Agreements
- Partnership Programs and Additional Transfer Resources
- How to Apply
- Academic Passport and Transfer Programs
- Credit Evaluations - Use this tool to determine how your credits will transfer into KU.
- Academic Program Check Sheets - Your guide to course requirements within your major.
- Transfer Admissions Criteria
- Transfer Education Admission Requirements
- Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center
- Learn more about our Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships
- Visit campus
Students who are current or former members of the foster care system are invited to become part of the PROFS program at KU, which connects students to campus resources that will help them succeed. Learn about the benefits of this program here!