Disability Services (DSO)
WELCOME to the Disability Services Office (DSO).
The DSO, located in 215 Stratton Administration Center, assists the university in providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are members of the university community (students and employees) and who utilize the university facilities (guests and visitors).
Announcements and Special Events
- During the pandemic, the Disability Services Office has continued to support students in a manner that upholds the University’s commitment to achieving equal opportunity and participation for individuals with disabilities. The DSO recognizes that the impact of Covid-19 is unique to each student and continues to provide support and guidance to help students with disabilities identify and develop strategies to manage and/or mitigate their own individual challenges and needs related to Covid-19. Students with disabilities who have concerns about the Fall 2020 semester should contact the DSO at DSO@kutztown.edu or 610-683-4108 for assistance.
- Continuing students please watch for an email regarding the Fall 2020 Accommodation Letter Process
- We are back in the office. It is best to reach us via email or by calling 610-683-4108.
- New Student Orientation will be held via zoom on Thursday, August 27th, 11 am-12 pm. Please watch for an email with more information and the zoom link.
- Campus map which highlights accessible entrances & walkways
- Criteria for Documenting Disabilities
- DSO Forms (including forms for requesting accommodations)
- Emergency/Evacuation Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
- Faculty Link for Submitting Tests to DSO Testing Center
- My Place Progam-Enhanced support services for students on the autism spectrum