Disability Services (DSO)
WELCOME to the Disability Services Office (DSO).
The DSO, located in 215 Stratton Administration Center, assists the university in providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are members of the university community (students and employees) and who utilize the university facilities (guests and visitors).
Announcements and Special Events
- Accommodation letters for the fall semester will be ready to pick up on Saturday, August 24, between the hours of 9-3pm, and then weekdays from 8-4:30 pm starting Monday, August, 26.
- DSO Orientation for New Students will be held on Thursday, August 29, in Rohrbach Library room 29 from 11-11:50 am.
- Campus map which highlights accessible entrances & walkways
- Criteria for Documenting Disabilities
- DSO Forms (including forms for requesting accommodations)
- Emergency/Evacuation Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
- Faculty Link for Submitting Tests to DSO Testing Center
- My Place Progam-Enhanced support services for students on the autism spectrum