Disability Services (DSO)
WELCOME to the Disability Services Office (DSO).
The DSO, located in 215 Stratton Administration Center, assists the university in providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are members of the university community (students and employees) and who utilize the university facilities (guests and visitors).
Announcements and Special Events
- Prospective students and families are invited to attend a Disability Services Information Session to learn more about DSO services, facilities, the process for requesting accommodations, as well as tips for preparing for a successful transition to college. Sessions are offered throughout the semester.
- Current students, please make an appointment to see your faculty advisor to select courses for fall 2019. Registration begins April 11.
- If you plan to take a summer course and anticipate the need for accommodations, please notify the DSO as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus map which highlights accessible entrances & walkways
- Criteria for Documenting Disabilities
- DSO Forms (including forms for requesting accommodations)
- Emergency/Evacuation Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
- Faculty Link for Submitting Tests to DSO Testing Center
- My Place Progam-Enhanced support services for students on the autism spectrum