Instructional Design and Technology
We can help!
We can help you:
- Answer general questions about online course development
- Review course structure in your LMS course site
- Apply design templates to your LMS course site
- Design assessments that promote academic integrity
- Write meaningful and measurable learning outcomes
- Align learning outcomes to content, materials, and assessments
- Match technology to your learning outcomes
- Develop a course map
- Promote instructor presence and student engagement
- Implement Universal Design for Learning principles
Your Partners in Course Design & Continuous Improvement
Our Instructional Designers apply research, theory, and best practices in online education to help our faculty create courses that are learner-driven, innovative, and academically rigorous. We provide hands-on online course development, continuous improvement, instructional technology, and multimedia production consultation to anyone teaching courses with an asynchronous component, via any modality (online, hybrid, face-to-face). If you’d like to speak with an Instructional Designer about your course and the services available to you, join us during our weekly Instructional Design Office Hours in Rohrbach Library Room 6: Mon, Weds, Fri 9-11am, or submit a Course Design Inquiry Form. You can also request that the Course Design Framework – a pre-constructed course template for D2L that utilizes Quality Matters-based best practices – be placed into your upcoming courses.