Kutztown University Counseling & Psychological Services (KUCPS) recognizes that during this time of change many may feel uncertainty and fear along with a host of other emotions. There may be concerns that affect your decisions about how to best manage your health and the health of those around you. In an effort to support you, we have compiled a list of coping techniques and support resources to manage stress, anxiety, and other emotional experiences on this webpage.
Please utilize the following resources if you experience a mental health crisis.
- If you are in Berks County call Service Access and Management: (Open 24/7/365) at 610-236-0530 or 1-877-236-4600 (TTY: 610-236-0361)
- If you are in Lehigh County call Lehigh County Crisis Intervention (Open 24/7/365) at 610-782-3127
- For other Pennsylvania counties, please reference the following list:
- For New Jersey counties, please reference the following list:
- For residents of counties not listed, please search for your county’s crisis intervention line by using the following search terms: “_____ county crisis intervention”
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (1-800-273-TALK ) is a United States-based suicide prevention network. Please note there may be delays with this number as calls may be routed to local services.
- Or go to your nearest hospital emergency room.
- Stay up to date with the facts
Here is an article about grief during COVID-19
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration Resources
- Stress and anxiety coping tips
- Tip for online classes
- Yoga, meditation and guided imagery
Coloring can help reduce stress. Here is a website that lets you color online.