25. Joshua Harrington, Eugene Henninger-Voss, Kedar Karhadkar, Emily Robinson, and Tony W. H. Wong, "Sum index and difference index of graphs," Discrete Applied Mathematics 325 (2023), 262-283.
24. Joshua Harrington, Xuwen Hua, Xufei Liu, Alex Nash, Rodrigo Rios, and Tony W. H. Wong, "Probabilistic chip-collecting games with modulo winning conditions," Discrete Applied Mathematics 324 (2023), 93-98.
23. Alex Kodess, Brian G. Kronenthal, and Tony W. H. Wong, “On the girth of three-dimensional algebraically defined graphs with multiplicatively separable functions,” Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 29 (2022), Article P4.21.
22. Grant Fickes and Tony W. H. Wong, "The edge-distinguishing chromatic number of petal graphs, chorded cycles, and spider graphs," Electronic Journal of Graph Theory and Applications 10 (2022), 393-414.
21. Michael Gohn, Joshua Harrington, Sophia Lebiere, Hani Samamah, Kyla Shappell, and Tony W. H. Wong, "Arithmetic progressions of b-prodigious numbers," Journal of Integer Sequences 25 (2022), Article 22.8.7.
20. Eugene Fiorini, Griffin Johnston, Max Lind, Andrew Woldar, and Tony W. H. Wong, "Cycles and girth in pebble assignment graphs," Graphs and Combinatorics 38 (2022), Article 154.
19. Joshua Harrington, Yewen Sun, and Tony W. H. Wong, "Covering systems with odd moduli," Discrete Mathematics 345 (2022), Article 112936.
18. Cameron Byer, Tyler Dvorachek, Emily Eckard, Joshua Harrington, Lindsey Wise, and Tony W. H. Wong, "On the properties of Fibotomic polynomials," Advances in Applied Mathematics 138 (2022), Article 102344.
17. Ashley Armbruster, Grace Barger, Sofya Bykova, Tyler Dvorachek, Emily Eckard, Joshua Harrington, Yewen Sun, and Tony W. H. Wong, “On binomial coefficients associated with Sierpinski and Riesel numbers,” Integers -- Electronic Journal of Combinatorial Number Theory 21 (2021), A61.
16. Eugene Fiorini, Max Lind, Andrew Woldar, and Tony W. H. Wong, "Characterizing winning positions in the impartial two-player pebbling game on complete graphs," Journal of Integer Sequences 24 (2021), Article 21.6.4.
15. Joshua Harrington, Kedar Karhadkar, Madeline Kohutka, Tessa Stevens, and Tony W. H. Wong, "Two dependent probabilistic chip-collecting games," Discrete Applied Mathematics 288 (2021), 74-86.
14. Theresa Baren, Michael Cory, Mia Friedberg, Peter Gardner, James Hammer, Joshua Harrington, Daniel McGinnis, Riley Waechter, and Tony W. H. Wong, "On the domination number of permutation graphs and an application to strong fixed points," Discrete Applied Mathematics 288 (2021), 20-34.
13. Grant Fickes and Tony W. H. Wong, "The edge-distinguishing chromatic number of spider graphs with three legs or bounded leg lengths," Journal of Combinatorial Mathematics and Combinatorial Computing 113 (2020), 165-181.
12. Sierra Brown, Spencer Daugherty, Eugene Fiorini, Barbara Maldonado, Diego Manzano-Ruiz, Sean Rainville, Riley Waechter, and Tony W. H. Wong, "Nimbers sequences of Node-Kayles games," Journal of Integer Sequences 23 (2020), Article 20.3.5.
11. Joshua Harrington and Tony W. H. Wong, “On super totient numbers and super totient labelings of graphs,” Discrete Mathematics 343 (2020), Article 111670.
10. Sin Tsun Edward Fan and Tony W. H. Wong, "Building matrices with prescribed size and number of invertible submatrices," European Journal of Combinatorics 83 (2020), Article 103016.
9. Nathaniel Benjamin, Grant Fickes, Eugene Fiorini, Edgar Jaramillo Rodriguez, Eric Jovinelly, and Tony W. H. Wong, “Primes and perfect powers in the Catalan triangle,” Journal of Integer Sequences 22 (2019), 19.7.6.
8. Byungchul Cha, Adam Claman, Joshua Harrington, Ziyu Liu, Barbara Maldonado, Alexander Miller, Ann Palma, Tony W. H. Wong, and Hongkwon (Vin) Yi, “An investigation on partitions with equal products,” International Journal of Number Theory 15 (2019), 1731-1744.
7. Tony W. H. Wong and Jiao Xu, “A probabilistic take-away game,” Journal of Integer Sequences 21 (2018), Article 18.6.3.
6. Brian Kronenthal and Tony W. H. Wong, “Paired many-to-many disjoint path covers of hypertori,” Discrete Applied Mathematics 218 (2017), 14-20.
5. Tony W. H. Wong, “Diagonal forms and zero-sum (mod 2) bipartite Ramsey numbers,” Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A 124 (2014), 97-113.
4. Richard M. Wilson and Tony W. H. Wong, "Diagonal forms of incidence matrices associated with t-uniform hypergraphs,” European Journal of Combinatorics 35 (2014), 490-508.
3. Michel van Garrel, Tony W. H. Wong, and Gjergji Zaimi, “Integrality of relative BPS state counts of toric del Pezzo surfaces,” Communications in Number Theory and Physics 7 (2013), 671-687.
2. Yuichiro Fujiwara, Vladimir D. Tonchev, and Tony W. H. Wong, “Algebraic techniques in designing quantum synchronizable codes,” Physical Review A 88 (2013), 012318.
1. Cheng Yeaw Ku and Tony W. H. Wong, “Intersecting families in the alternating group and direct product of symmetric groups,” Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 14 (2007), #R25.