Graduate Assistantships provide the opportunity to deeply engage with experiential learning or perform research on campus.
Graduate Assistants receive:
- A tuition waiver for 6 or 9 graduate credits per fall and spring semester
- A stipend of $2,500 or $3,750 per fall and spring semester
- Work assignment on campus of 13 or 20 hours per week per fall and spring semester
Prospective graduate assistants must be admitted into a graduate degree program prior to submitting an application.
GA Positions available for Spring 2023
- PROFS Program Graduate Assistant
- Honors - Graduate Assistant
- Elementary, Middle Level, Library and Learning Technologies Graduate Assistant
- Student Conduct Graduate Assistant
- Embracing Cultural Communities Graduate Assistant
- Career Coach - College of Business - Graduate Assistant
- Graduate Assistant for Student Success (STARS)
GA Positions Available for Fall 2023
More information will be available shortly.
Assistantships are competitively awarded. Apply today!
Positions are posted on a rolling basis and remain open until filled.