Graduate Assistantships provide the opportunity to deeply engage with experiential learning or perform research on campus.
Graduate Assistants receive:
- A tuition waiver for 6 or 9 graduate credits per fall and spring semester
- A stipend of $2,500 or $3,750 per fall and spring semester
- Work assignment on campus of 13 or 20 hours per week per fall and spring semester
Prospective graduate assistants must be admitted into a graduate degree program prior to submitting an application.
GA Positions Available for Fall 2023 AND SPRING 2024
- Assessment Student Success & Academic Excellence Graduate Assistant
- Campus Health Initiative Graduate Assistant
- CLAS Dean's Office - Project Coordinator Graduate Assistant
- COE Dean's Office - Data Support Graduate Assistant
- Community Outreach Center - America Reads, Alternative Spring Break, Food Insecurity & Civic Engagement Graduate Assistant
- Counseling and Psychological Services Graduate Assistant
- Doctoral Research Associate Graduate Assistant
- Financial Aid Graduate Assistant
- Learning Assistant Graduate Assistant
- Multicultural Center - Student and Leadership Development Graduate Assistant
- Music Outreach Assistant - Graduate Assistant
- SBDC Website Design & Development Coordinator Graduate Assistant
- Student Involvement - Student Organization Support Graduate Assistant
- TRIO SSSP Academic Jeopardy & Events Coordinator Graduate Assistant
- VPA Dean’s Office – Design, Marketing, and Program Support
- Wells-Rapp Center for Mallet Percussion Research Communications Graduate Assistant
- Writing Center Graduate Assistant
Assistantships are competitively awarded. Apply today!
Positions are posted on a rolling basis and remain open until filled.