Graduate Assistantships provide the opportunity to deeply engage with experiential learning or perform research on campus.
Graduate Assistants receive:
- A tuition waiver for 6 or 9 graduate credits per fall and spring semester
- A stipend of $2,500 or $3,750 per fall and spring semester
- Work assignment on campus of 13 or 20 hours per week per fall and spring semester
GA Positions Available for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 Semesters
- College of Education
- EDD Graduate Assistant
- COB/Deans Office - Research Graduate Assistant
- Graduate Assistantship in the Elementary Education Department
- Women's Lacrosse Graduate Assistant
- Track & Field Graduate Assistant
- Campus Health Initiatives Graduate Assistant
- Secondary Education Department Graduate Assistant
- College to Career Graduate Assistant for TRIO SSSP
- Counseling & Psychological Services Graduate Assistant
- Writing Center Tutor Graduate Assistant
- Writing Center Tutor/Research Assistant Graduate Assistant
- Office of Veterans Services Graduate Assistant
- Student Success Graduate Assistant for Assessment
- Equity Assistant - CLAS Dean's Office Graduate Assistant
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Dean's Office Graduate Assistant
- General Business SBDC - Graduate Assistant
Prospective graduate assistants must be admitted into a graduate degree program prior to submitting an application.
Assistantships are competitively awarded. Apply today!
Positions are posted on a rolling basis and remain open until filled.