Graduate Assistantships provide the opportunity to deeply engage with experiential learning or perform research on campus.
Graduate Assistants receive:
- A tuition waiver for 6 or 9 graduate credits per fall and spring semester
- A stipend of $2,500 or $3,750 per fall and spring semester
- Work assignment on campus of 13 or 20 hours per week per fall and spring semester
- Small Business Development Center
- Elementary, Middle Level, Library and Learning Technologies
- Providing Resources and Opportunities to Future Stars (PROFS) Program
- Writing Center
- Multicultural Center - Recruitment, Retention and Success
- Multicultural Center - Promotion, Collaboration and Cultural Exchange
GA Positions Available for Fall 2022 and Spring 2023 Semesters
Prospective graduate assistants must be admitted into a graduate degree program prior to submitting an application.
Assistantships are competitively awarded. Apply today!
Positions are posted on a rolling basis and remain open until filled.