The Administrative Assistant provides support to the professional staff and office through task management, filing, organizing, phone answering, reception, appointment scheduling and other duties. Some of these duties are outlined below.
- Pick up/deliver mail to Stratton Administrative Building and/or the Academic Forum.
- Provide phone coverage during lunch and as needed.
- Distribute flyers/posters to mailboxes.
- Label postcards/envelopes, fold and fill envelopes for mailings.
- File paperwork.
- Make copies.
- Deliver and pick up files, keys/pins.
- Organize office, supplies, materials, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply, contact Housing