Interested in Applying
- Provide creative design and layout of print material that include but are not limited to:
- Marketing Materials
- Program & Event Posters
- Program & Event Advertisements
- T-Shirt Designs
- Brochures & Publications
- Complete projects within the specified timeline submitted with project request.
- Kutztown University is a multi-cultural campus that serves the needs of many students and employees. Student employees need to understand that work assignments may be assigned that may conflict with personal beliefs. Be sure you can accept those assignments before accepting this position. If the student employee cannot meet those assignment needs it could result in their removal from the position.
- Monitor use, and provide support and care of computer and Laser Color Printer.
- Compensation is $9.50/hour.
- Complete an application and have an interview
- Maintain a minimum of a 2.0 cumulative grade point average
- Be in good judicial standing
- Available to work weekdays during business
- Available to work approximately 10-15 hours per week.
- Required knowledge and familiarity with: Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- A working portfolio or substantial examples of previous work.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively communicate and interact competently with faculty, staff, students, and guests.
- Knowledge of Kutztown University