Workshops are open to all students and held on Tuesdays at 4:30 pm in Rohrbach Library room 28 and Zoom.
- Series Kick-off; Brainstorming and Pursuing a Topic “Background Research – What the Rohrbach Library Has to Offer”
- Guest Speakers: Librarians Krista Prock and Dan Stafford
- “Finding Your Voice in Your Research”
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Amy Lynch-Biniek, Department of English
- “Ideas on Stage: Preparing your Research for a Public Audience”
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Nicole McClure, Department of English
- “Say What You Mean and Mean What You Say”
- Guest Speaker: Aron Temkin, Norwich University
- "Positionality, relationships, and ethics in qualitative research: Engaging cultural sensitivity and responsiveness"
- Guest Speaker: Amber Pabon, KU Frederick Douglass Institute
- “Sharing Your Work Publicly on KU Research Commons”
- Guest Speaker: Sue Czerny, Department Chair, Rohrbach Library
Persons with a disability, and who require accommodation, should notify the Disability Services Office two weeks prior to the event at 610-683-4108 or email DSO@kutztown.edu, TDD number: 610-683-4499, in order to discuss accommodations. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations. Please note: Kutztown University does not provide wheelchairs or other mobility devices.