de Francesco Building History
The de Francesco Building was built in 1968. The building originally housed the social sciences, foreign languages, history and political science departments. In 1993-1994, the building was renovated and expanded. Today the building is home to the College of Business.
Originally named the World Cultures Building, it was then named after Italo de Francesco, President of Kutztown State College from 1959-1967. Most students refer to the building as "de Fran."