KU Card Office Services

The KU Card Office is the place for the KU ID and Bear Bucks, but that's not all we do.

Faculty/staff and community shuttle passes

There is a fee for shuttle bus access. Students have it included in their tuition bill, but faculty/staff and community riders must pay it separately and use a separate pass to ride the bus. Community shuttle passes are also sold by the Borough of Kutztown.

Other cards

Our office can work with you to find a solution for ID card use.  Give us a call!