Make It Home
The Make It Home Program is for our Second Year Students completing the Golden Path of the Golden Paw Program. This is an exciting contest for our students to make their room at KU feel like home. Students participating must follow the Residence Life and Housing Decoration Policy. (No alcohol bottles, reed diffusers, etc.) The contest is restricted to bedrooms only, common area spaces are not included.
|Point Value||Requirement||Points Received|
|1||Room must have some sort of cohesiveness by way of style, color, media or theme|
|1||At least 1 DIY item in the room|
|1||Alma Mater Pride|
|1||Family / Friend / important figure display|
Students will receive 1 point per bullet completed and will receive 2 bonus points if bullet is done cleanly/creatively. Students will receive an added bonus point for each bullet if completed with sustainability décor.
To help you get started, you can follow our Residence Life Pinterest board https://www.pinterest.com/kutztownuniversityreslife/pins/ to spark some ideas.
- Students must be following all KU Residence Life/Housing social media accounts to be considered.
- Facebook - @KutztownUniversityHousingAndResidenceLife
- Instagram - @kutztownhousing
- Twitter - @KUHousing
- Snapchat - ku_harlo
- Pinterest - kutztownuniversityreslife
- To submit, students should take a photo of their room and upload it to Instagram with the hashtag #KUMAKEITHOME
- All submissions are due by Friday September 18th, 2020.
The winner will receive KU campus store swag and will be featured on the Residence Life webpage and possibly future publications for the office.