Student Teacher Evaluations
|Evaluation:||Completed By:||Accessed Through:|
Three (3) informal in-progress reports per half semester period.
These are informal reports NOT completed in Anthology.
|One (1) formal cumulative evaluation per half semester period.||Mentor teacher & KU Supervisor||Anthology|
|One (1) PDE 430 assessment per half semester period.||KU Supervisor only||Anthology|
Mentor teachers with half placements will complete a total of three (3) in-progress reports and one (1) formal cumulative evaluation.
Mentor teachers with full placements will complete a total of six (6) in-progress reports and two (2) formal cumulative evaluations.
- Informal in-progress reports can be completed electronically or by hand using the forms linked above by instructional area.
- The formal cumulative evaluations are completed through Anthology.
- A link will be emailed to the mentor teacher when it becomes available in the system.
- The PDE 430 assessment is completed by the KU supervisor through Anthology.
- Find due dates by semester on the Practicum Calendars linked here.
The College of Education has adopted Charlotte Danielson’s "Enhancing Professional Practice: A Framework for Teaching" as a rubric to evaluate student teachers and guide improvement. Find the KU Adapted Danielson Rubric here.