Thank you for choosing Kutztown University!
Applicants to all graduate degree and graduate certificate or certification programs, as well as those applicants interested in enrolling in a single course as a professional credit student, must complete an online graduate application.
Important Information (Please read before applying):
- Please do not wait to submit your application while waiting for other application materials to be completed or submitted.
- If your program requires them, your letters of recommendation can be submitted fully online through the application system. You will be prompted to enter your recommender information as you move through the application.
- Place a request with all institutions you’ve attended for official transcripts to be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes colleges and universities where only one semester was completed or one course was taken.
- All communications from the Office of Graduate Admissions regarding your application will come via email. It is extremely important that you enter a valid email address on your application.
- For all materials that you are required to submit, such as a resume or clearances, please add those items through the applicant dashboard upon submitting your application.
For information regarding Graduate Assistantships, please visit the GA page hosted by Graduate Studies. You will find any and all open positions and general information about GA positions at Kutztown.