Daily Campus Tours
- Monday through Friday at 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM (Campus tour only for 1:30 PM sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. All other sessions include an admissions presentation.)
- Saturdays at 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM (Both sessions include an admissions presentation.)
- Selected evenings at 4:30 PM (Includes an admissions presentation.)
Friday evening, Aug. 6, Berks County increased to ‘substantial’ level of community transmission for COVID-19. CDC guidance, at this time, indicates: “to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.”
Based on Friday’s change of status and current CDC guidance, Kutztown University has updated its mask protocols. Beginning Monday, Aug. 9, masks are required inside all university buildings for all individuals, regardless of vaccination status.
- Individuals are required to wear masks indoors, including in all classrooms, meeting rooms, common areas in residence halls and indoor events.
- Masks are not required outdoors. CDC recommends that people who are not fully vaccinated wear a mask in crowded outdoor settings. The university supports all members of the campus community who choose to wear a mask outdoors.
- Masks must cover the nose and mouth.
Read all campus protocol information here.