Virtual Admissions Presentation Registration
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, campus visitation opportunities for the remainder of the semester have been canceled. Currently, there are no confirmed cases of the virus at the university. We invite you to view our virtual tour, which you see above this text.
We are excited to offer Virtual Admissions Presentations! The presentations will be held Monday through Friday at 3:00 PM followed by an Instagram live session with a tour guide.
Below, you will find a few tips and tricks for your virtual presentation:
- Join the admissions presentation between 2:45 PM-3:00 PM by clicking the link below (wherever it will live in the confirmation)
- There will be 2 admissions counselors (Panelists) on your presentation; one presenting & one answering your questions in the Chat feature
- You will NOT need to have camera or microphone access to participate. Please send us your questions through the Chat feature at the bottom of your screen.
- More specific questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com
- The only options you may be interested in using is to make your view Full-Screen. This can be done at the top of the webinar
At the end of the Webinar, please join us on our Instagram for a LIVE campus tour with an Admissions Tour Guide! They’ll be walking around and showing you campus from a distance while answering your questions from the student perspective: www.instagram.com/admissions_ku
Want to talk with a current KU student now? Reach out to one of our tour guides directly! You can also reach out to your admissions counselor with questions about KU. You can also follow us on Instagram (@admissions_ku), Twitter (@admissions_KU), TikTok (@admissions_KU) and Facebook to stay connected!
Please visit this page for FAQs related to the impact of COVID-19 on the admissions process.