Tips to help obtain optimal well-being:
- Establish healthy habits: whether that be a daily schedule that includes physical activity or meal planning, setting healthy habits during the first weeks of the semester is helpful to well-being.
- Sleep: lack of sleep can reduce the ability to focus. Make sure you are practicing a healthy sleep routine. Take a nap!
- Finances: look into applying for a campus job via Handshake or look into the campus credit union, PSECU.
- Get involved on campus: meet new people, volunteer, and join clubs.. Check out Engage.
- Stress is real: make sure your are well acquainted with campus resources, such as our Health and Wellness Center or Student Success Center to name a couple, to help manage stress.
University-Wide Well-Being Event - Sunday, Aug. 29, 4-6 p.m.
Under the tent on the DMZ – featuring paint your own t-shirts, escape rooms, food truck, music and more.