Office of Student Involvement
The mission of Student Involvement is to enrich the student experience by providing engaging co-curricular opportunities in areas of intellectual, cultural, social, personal, civic and leadership development in the KU community.
Student Involvement will provide student organization support, leadership programs, commuter services, programming, Greek Life and Association of Campus Events advisory support that complement the academic mission.
- Support student organizations in order to assist groups in accomplishing their mission as well as support the development of opportunities to meet students' needs and interests.
Provide leadership programs that enhance students' abilities to connect with others, learn skills and lead in a variety of circumstances at home, school and in the workplace.
- Extend services to the students living off campus that enhance their connection and sense of belonging to the KU campus community.
- Provide programming that encourages civic responsibility, community engagement, intellectual development and co-curricular involvement.
- Serve in an oversight and advisement capacity for the Greek Life system, providing guidance and support for all of social Greek organizations with varied missions and priorities centered around lifelong brotherhood and sisterhood.
- Advise the campus programming board, Association of Campus Events, as this student government supported group plans and implements entertaining and educational opportunities on campus that will reach the entire campus community.
Learn more about the university's Mission & Goals.