The images below are provided for use in official university publications, products
Vendors reproducing the logos must be licensed through CLC Licensing.
Currentlist of approved Kutztown University vendors
- Select "Kutztown University (PASSHE)" from the "Pick a School" menu.
To apply for a license - retail or internal - go to the CLC website's Get Licenced page to begin.
KU clubs or organizations, or outside businesses who would like to use one of our logos for commercial
Download a Logo
To download a logo file from this site, please right click on the link for the selected logo and click "Save Target As," then select the location to save the logo. Mac users should click on the link and save the file to your desktop when prompted.
Each link below contains two images, the four-color (maroon, gold, black, white) and one color versions.
- EPS - files saved in Encapsulated PostScript for use in programs such as Adobe Illustrator
- JPG - files saved as a flat image
- 871 - files that include the primary Kutztown Metallic Gold (PMS 871)
- 4515 - files that include the alternate primary Kutztown Gold (PMS 4515)
- CMYK - files saved in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black format for printing
- RGB - files saved in Red, Green, Blue format for digital
The KU logo may only be used in conjunction with and in close visual proximity to the terms "Kutztown" or "Kutztown University" or other secondary set logos, such as the tower or athletics marks.