The university logo and seal, the athletic logos featuring the Golden Bear and paw, and images of the KU mascot, Avalanche, are all trademarked items. By law, these marks cannot be altered in any way without permission from the University Relations Office.
Vendors reproducing the logos must be licensed through CLC Licensing.
Currentlist of approved Kutztown University vendors
- Select "Kutztown University (PASSHE)" from the "Pick a School" menu.
To apply for a license - retail or internal - go to the CLC website's Get Licenced page to begin.
KU clubs or organizations, or outside businesses who would like to use one of our logos for commercial
Download a Logo
To download a logo file from this site, please right click on the link for the selected logo and click "Save Target As," then select the location to save the logo. Mac users should click on the link and save the file to your desktop when prompted.
Each logo is available in several different colors and formats. Refer to the key below for details.
- EPS - files saved in Encapsulated PostScript for use in programs such as Adobe Illustrator
- JPG - files saved as a flat image
- 195 - files that include Maroon (PMS 195)
- 871 - files that include the primary Kutztown Metallic Gold (PMS 871)
- 4515 - files that include the alternate primary Keystone Gold (PMS 4515)
- CMYK - files saved in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black format for printing
- RGB - files saved in Red, Green, Blue format for digital
- C - the document you are creating is on
coatedor glossy surface
- U - the document you are creating is on an uncoated or matte surface
Refer to the Kutztown University color guide for details about color use.
The KU logo may only be used in conjunction with and in close visual proximity to the terms "Kutztown" or "Kutztown University" or other secondary set logos, such as the tower or athletics marks.
KU with Lines Logo
The KU with lines logo may only be used in conjunction with and in close visual proximity to the terms "Kutztown" or "Kutztown University" or other secondary set logos, such as the tower or athletics marks.