The images below are provided for use in official university publications and communications. The university logo is copyrighted. Commercial use of the logo by clubs, fraternities, sororities
Each logo is available in several different colors and formats. Refer to the key below for details.
- EPS - files saved in Encapsulated PostScript for use in programs such as Adobe Illustrator
- JPG - files saved as a flat image
- 195 - files that include Maroon (PMS 195)
- 871 - files that include the primary Kutztown Metallic Gold (PMS 871)
- 4515 - files that include the alternate primary Keystone Gold (PMS 4515)
- CMYK - files saved in Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black format for printing
- RGB - files saved in Red, Green, Blue format for digital
- C - the document you are creating is on
coatedor glossy surface
- U - the document you are creating is on an uncoated or matte surface
Refer to the Kutztown University color guide for details about color use.
The KU logo may only be used in conjunction with and in close visual proximity to the terms "Kutztown" or "Kutztown University" or other secondary set logos, such as the tower or athletics marks.
KU with Lines Logo
The KU with lines logo may only be used in conjunction with and in close visual proximity to the terms "Kutztown" or "Kutztown University" or other secondary set logos, such as the tower or athletics marks.