Departments - Administration & Finance
Kutztown University's Division of Administration & Finance is led by Interim Vice President Sharon Picus. Ms. Picus's executive associate is Maria Hernandez. Reporting to the interim vice president are the following areas of the university:
- Housing and Dining: Director Kent Dahlquist
This office oversees the residence halls, residence life, and dining operations on campus. Learn more about Housing and Residence Life or Dining Services.
- Facilities, Maintenance and Construction: Assistant Vice President Terry Brown
This office is responsible for maintaining the university's physical plant. Included in facilities are the following areas: Project Services, Architect, Business Services, Environmental Health Safety, Operations, Maintenance Services, Campus Services, Campus Energy Services, Custodial Services, and the Mechanical Shop. Learn more about Facilities.
- Financial and Business Services: Assistant Vice President Matt Delaney
The management of the university's financial resources is housed with the offices of Financial and Business Services. Included are the following areas: Bursar, Comptroller, Accounting, Budget Services, Copy Center, and Purchasing. Learn more about Financial and Business Services.
- Human Resources: Interim Director Human Resources Operations Jennifer Weidman
This office oversees the human resource programs and services to faculty, staff, and students. Learn more about Human Resources.
- View the Managerial Staff organizational chart