These resources are intended to assist and support the University community as they do program level assessment.
Resources for Outcomes Assessment
For a diverse collection of Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment, please visit the NC State University website: http://www2.acs.ncsu.edu/UPA/archives/assmt/resource.htm. We thank Dr. Ephraim Schechter for his permission for this link to be posted.
For a collection of rubrics, please click on this link to visit AALHE.
Assessment of General Education
For information and materials regarding General Education and its assessment, please visit the website for the Association of American Colleges and Universities (AAC&U): http://www.aacu.org. A particularly important contribution of AAC&U to General Education and assessment is the VALUE (Valid Assessment of Learning in Undergraduate Education) rubrics project and the development of rubrics that match 15 of the AAC&U Essential Learning Outcomes; the rubrics can be found at: http://www.aacu.org/value/rubrics/index_p.cfm?CFID=34245950&CFTOKEN=58026941.
Specific Assessment Topics
- How Interactive are YOUR Distance Courses? - State University of West Georgia
- Assessment in Online Distance Education: A Comparison of Three Online Programs at a University
General Resources on Assessment
- Authentic Assessment Resources - Professional Development for Educators
- Internet Resources for Higher Education Outcomes Assessment - North Carolina State University
- Portfolio Assessment in the Foreign Language Classroom - National Capital Language Resource Center
- The Usefulness of Portfolios as Assessment Tools in Higher Education
University Assessment Pages
- Compact Plan Assessment and Accreditation - Utah State University
- Institutional Research, Assessment & Planning - California State, Fresno
- Office of Assessment - California State University, Northridge
- Tools, Forms, Guides - Florida Atlantic
- University Assessment Office - Illinois State University
University Quality Indicator Dashboards and Scorecards