Office of Assessment
Welcome to Assessment at Kutztown University
"... the systematic collection, review, and use of information about educational programs undertaken for the purpose of improving student learning development." - T. Marchese, 1987
Kutztown University is committed to evaluating the effectiveness of all of the university's work. The primary role of the Office of Assessment is to partner with members of the campus community to facilitate the assessment process, and in doing so, contribute to Kutztown University's mission of providing high-quality undergraduate and graduate education that prepares students to meet the lifelong intellectual, ethical, social, and career challenges.
Broadly speaking, assessment at Kutztown University occurs at three levels:
Current assessment reports and activities:
- Assessment Grant Proposals Due: March 2, 2020
- 2019-2020 Academic Assessment Reports Due to Deans: September 15, 2020
- Autumn 2020 Assessment Day: September 18, 2020
- January 2021 Assessment Day: January 12, 2021
- KU Academic Assessment Report 2018-19
- Institutional Assessment Report 2018-19
Assessment reports from previous years may be found here.
The Office of Assessment is under the direction of Karen Rauch, Associate Provost Accreditation & Assessment.