Office of Assessment
Welcome to Assessment at Kutztown University
"... the systematic collection, review, and use of information about educational programs undertaken for the purpose of improving student learning development." - T. Marchese, 1987
Kutztown University is committed to evaluating the effectiveness of all of the university's work. The primary role of the Office of Assessment is to partner with members of the campus community to facilitate the assessment process, and in doing so, contribute to Kutztown University's mission of providing high-quality undergraduate and graduate education that prepares students to meet lifelong intellectual, ethical, social and career challenges.
Broadly speaking, assessment at Kutztown University occurs at three levels:
Current assessment reports and activities:
- General Education Assessment Committee Fall 2018 (SLO #7) Final Report
- January 14,
1st Annual KU January Assessment Day (MSU218) 2019
- General Education Assessment Committee 2017-18 Report
- Sept. 14, 2018, Assessment Visit Report
- KU Academic Assessment Report 2017-18 (Approved by SPRC October 26, 2018)
- Middle States Annual Conference November 2018
- Institutional Assessment Report 2017-2018
The Office of Assessment is under the direction of Krista Prock, Interim Director of Assessment with administrative support by Ms. Kathi Malloy.