The Office of Information Technology provides a secure, reliable and integrated technology environment that supports the University's mission to prepare students at every level to meet lifelong intellectual, ethical, social, and career challenges through a high-quality educational experience. The Office of Information Technology delivers superior service, current technology, and expert staffing in support of this mission.
WELCOME FROM KU OIT!
On the KU Office of Information Technology (KU OIT) homepage you’ll find information to help you hit the ground running with KU technology resources. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are passionate about the role technology can play at Kutztown, so if you don’t see what you’re looking for or need further assistance, please feel free to contact us by calling 610-360-1511 or via email. You can also visit our Getting Started with Technology page!
Need Instant Help with a campus technology? Visit our KU IT Solutions Center! The IT Solutions Center is a 24/7/365, searchable knowledge base that provides instant access to support information for almost any KU-supported technology. Below are a few our most popular links:
- D2L - KU's Learning Management System
- MyKU - KU's Student Information System
- General IT help - from email, to passwords, to printing, you can find a solution here!
Need more information about the services KU provides? Check our Services pages:
- Account management and Email
- Classroom Technology and Video Conferencing
- Computer Labs, Printing, and Remote Access
- Cyber Security
- Distance Education
- Internet, Phone, and Cable TV
- IT Procurement, Software Discounts, and Downloads
- MyKU Information
You can also find more information about working remotely, Accessibility and assistive technologies, or more about KU OIT by visiting our homepage.