All Recreation and Sport Clubs have a page on Engage@KU, a virtual student involvement office. This is where prospective members are encouraged to find more information about the club. Some features of the page include:
- Contact Information - The club's primary contact will be listed as well as if the club has any social media pages.
- Forms - The club's Participation Packet can be found here, along with any other forms that may be used by the club throughout the year.
- Events - Here you will find any events the club will be hosting or participating in.
- Officers/Roster - The club's full roster can be found here, along with a list of who the club officers are.
- Documents - Any important club documents such as the club's Bylaws and Constitution can be found here.
To log into Engage@KU for the first time:
- Visit Engage@KU
- Log-in using your full KU email address and email password
- Update your profile
To join a club:
- Visit the Recreation and Sport Club Council (RSCC) page on Engage@KU
- Fill out the Participation Packet for the club under the "Forms" section. The Coordinator of Structured Sports will review your packet and approve or deny membership, depending on if you meet the requirements.