Nationally recognized for excellence, the Kutztown University Department of Special Education welcomes you to our website. Here, we aim to provide you with the most up-to-date information regarding our specialized programs.
The Special Education Department offers degree and certification programs in both Special Education (dual with PreK-4, 4-8, or secondary education) and Visual Impairment areas. Click on the appropriate program below for more detailed information regarding these rewarding career options.
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Special Education
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Special Education: Visual Impairment
- Visual Impairment Certification Preparation Program
- Bachelor of Science in Education - Special Education: Non-Certification Program Educational Studies in Special Education and Visual Impairment
- Autism Endorsement Certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Minor
- Disability Studies Minor