Disability Services Office (DSO)
WELCOME to the Disability Services Office (DSO).
The DSO, located in 215 Stratton Administration Center, assists the university in providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities who are members of the university community (students and employees) or who utilize the university facilities (guests and visitors).
Announcements and Special Events
- Spring classes begin Monday, January 23, 2017
- Accommodation letters for spring semester will be ready for pick up in the DSO (Stratton 215) on about February 2.
- Click here for suggestions and tips for communicating effectively with your professors about your accommodations
- Campus Maps & Handicap Accessible Entrances & Walkways
- Criteria for Documenting Disabilities
- DSO Forms (including forms for requesting accommodations)
- Emergency/Evacuation Procedure for Persons with Disabilities
- Faculty Link for Submitting Tests to DSO Testing Center
If you require accommodations for a disability, call 610-683-4108 (TDD number: 610-683-4499) or email email@example.com two weeks in advance of the event. Every effort will be made to provide reasonable accommodations.