The Division of Equity and Compliance is comprised of the following departments:
- Disability Services:
- The Disability Services Office assists the University in providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities who are members of the University community (students and employees) and who utilize the university facilities (guests and visitors).
- Human Resources:
- The Human Resources Department handles a number of matters related to an individual's employment at the University, including, but not limited to, background checks and fingerprinting, benefits, employee recognition, labor relations, payroll and professional development.
- Public Safety & Police Services:
- The Department of Public Safety and Police Services enriches the living, learning, and working experiences of the Kutztown University community by protecting life, maintaining order, and safeguarding property in partnership with the community it serves.
- Social Equity:
- The Office of Social Equity engages in a number of activities related to compliance and equity, including, but not limited to, overseeing the recruitment and hiring of faculty and senior-level management, compiling the University's annual Affirmative Action Plan, investigating complaints, and facilitating and/or supporting events, training and education.