Purchasing Card (P-card)
A p-card can be used for day-to-day transactions when payment needs to be remitted immediately. Below are allowable p-card expenditures:
- General supplies – office, educational, art and other operating supplies.
- Library books, supplies, and materials.
- Miscellaneous reference materials.
- Noncapital equipment (under $5,000 and excludes IT and facility improvement equipment).
- Non-reoccurring services rendered for small, non-bid items. This is defined as under $5,000 and services will only be rendered one-time (i.e., external reviews, guest speakers, consultants).
- Promotional items – standard support information must be given (purpose, who is receiving, etc.).
- Subscriptions (under $5,000 without terms and conditions).