Mission & Goals
The Kutztown University Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, and Questioning Resource Center's mission is to create a welcoming and inclusive campus for individuals of all genders and sexualities. The Center provides LGBTQ+ resources and support, educational workshops, programs that empower and promote diversity, and a safe space that embraces individuality, authenticity and equality.
- To advocate for the personal well-being and academic success of students who identify with the LGBTQ+ community
- To provide training sessions, discussion groups, campus-wide events and access to library resources that reflect and support a diverse campus, with a focus on equity and justice
- To create a safe space that is open to productive discourse, free of all forms of discrimination, and welcoming to all
- To promote education and understanding of the LGBTQ+ community through workshops, resource materials, and community outreach
- To honor an celebrate the history and culture of the LGBTQ+ movement with an emphasis on intersectional identities and experiences