Visiting Team Info
Click on the links below to learn more:
- Visiting Team Information Brochure (PDF)
- PSAC Visiting Team Athletic Training Services Form (PDF)
- KU Emergency Action Plan (PDF)
- Severe Weather Policy (PDF)
- PSAC Sports Medicine Information
Due to staffing and scheduling, if your team is traveling without an athletic trainer, you must call ahead to verify whether our staff will be able to handle your team's pre-event needs. A certified athletic trainer will be available during all contests and after each event, as needed.
- Electrical-based therapeutic modalities are available ONLY if a certified athletic trainer accompanies your team.
- Water, ice, and emergency items will be provided at each event.
- You must bring your own taping supplies, cups, and/or water bottles.
- Please call at least 48 hours prior to the event for any special needs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sports Medicine here.