Visiting Team Information
If you are an NCAA visiting team at Kutztown University, please refer to the following:
Kutztown University Sports Medicine will try to accommodate all reasonable needs or requests of the visiting team. Due to staffing and scheduling, if your team is traveling without an athletic trainer, please contact a KUSM faculty athletic trainer at least 48 hours prior to the event to verify whether our staff will be able to assist with your team's pre-event needs. A certified athletic trainer will be available during all contests and after each event, as needed. Do not hesitate to contact a KUSM staff member with questions or concerns.
We ask that visiting teams please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Electrical-based therapeutic modalities are available ONLY if a certified athletic trainer accompanies your team.
- Water, ice, and emergency items will be provided at each event.
- You must bring your own taping supplies, cups, and/or water bottles.
- Please call at least 48 hours prior to the event for any special needs.
Click on the links below to learn more:
- Visiting Team Information Brochure (PDF)
- PSAC Visiting Team Athletic Training Services Form (PDF)
- KU Emergency Action Plan (PDF)
- Severe Weather Policy (PDF)
- PSAC Sports Medicine Information
- KU Athletic Department Information
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Sports Medicine here.
Local Medical Facilities:
Penn State Health St. Joseph’s- Maidencreek Urgent Care
108 Plaza Dr., Ste. 101, Blandon, PA 19510
St. Joseph’s Medical Center
2500 Bernville Rd., Reading, PA 19605
Lehigh Valley Hospital- Cedar Crest
1200 S Cedar Crest Blvd., Allentown, PA 18103
420 S 5th Ave., Reading, PA 19611