Chi Sigma Iota (CSI) Honor Society
Chi Sigma Iota - Chi Omega Upsilon CSI
Chi Sigma Iota is an international honor society for counseling students, professional counselors, and counselor educators. The society was established in 1985 by counseling professionals in the State of Ohio. Chi Sigma Iota's mission is to promote recognition to those in the counseling profession who have demonstrated excellence in the areas of scholarship, research, and clinical practice. The members are dedicated to the counseling profession and the advancement of the profession. The Chi Omega Upsilon Chapter was a new Charter Chapter organized in 2017, with Deborah L. Duenyas, Ph.D. as chapter faculty advisor. Membership Eligibility for membership is extended only to those students at Kutztown University in the Counselor Education Program who "have completed 9 credits and have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better."
If you meet the eligibility requirements and wish to accept this invitation, please complete the New Member Registration on the CSI website. Be sure to complete the whole application, including the portion you will be prompted to complete following payment.
You will be required to pay the CSI membership dues online with a credit card or via PayPal. (You also may renew your CSI membership annually online using a credit card or PayPal.).
Dr. Deborah L. Duenyas, Chi Omega Upsilon Chapter Faculty Advisor, will be required to approve your online application form before your application is finalized.
We applaud your commitment to both personal and professional excellence as a counselor. We know that you will want to invite friends, family, and all who support you in this commitment to attend and celebrate at our chapter's initiation of new members in the Spring of 2020. You will receive your CSI membership certificate and recognition pin at that time.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Eric Rusiewicz, Chi Omega Upsilon Chapter President, at email@example.com. To become a member of Chi Sigma Iota Chi Omega Upsilon chapter go to: Chi Sigma Iota website
- Click on the link that says New Member Registration
- Complete the application making sure you enter the following:
- Enter Dr. Deborah Duenyas for chapter faculty advisor
- Enter Chi Omega Upsilon for chapter name
- Enter Kutztown University for university
To change your affiliation to the Chi Omega Upsilon chapter:
- Click on the Chapter Change Form, under the Membership Tab on the Left
- Complete the form making sure you enter Chi Omega Upsilon the Transferred Chapter
Any questions? Please feel free to reach out to the 2019-2020 Executive Board
- President, Eric Rusiewicz - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President, Aubrey Manmiller - email@example.com
- Secretary, Georgina Hanna - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer, Ashley Womer - email@example.com
- Faculty Advisor, Dr. Deborah L. Duenyas - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Back Up Faculty Advisor, Dr. Ryan Bowers - email@example.com