International Student Tuition Waiver
- A limited number of tuition waivers are available to new incoming undergraduate international students.
- Tuition waivers will be offered on a rolling basis until all funding is offered.
- Students may receive a tuition waiver and any merit scholarships for which they qualify.
- Tuition waivers are guaranteed for up to nine semesters, as long as students maintain minimum eligibility requirements.
- Completed CSS Profile
- Demonstrated financial need, based on CSS Profile report
- Above-average academic achievement
- Admitted to an undergraduate degree program at Kutztown University
- Applicable to first degree only
- 2.50 Cumulative Grade Point Average
- 24 credits earned every academic year
- 10 hours of community service and cultural contributions per semester
- Good disciplinary standing
- 20% waiver of non-resident tuition, before the 40% out-of-state reduction
- $3,858 based on 2019-2020 tuition rate
Required Funding per Academic Year for your I-20 Student Visa Documents
|All fees are based on the
2019-2020 Academic Year
|Housing and Meals||$11,043**||$11,800||$5,900|
|Books and Personal Expenses||$3,000||$3,000||$1,500|
Total Amount to be Verified
*Represents reduced tuition rate for first-time freshman and transfer students to Kutztown University. For
**Estimated expenses for Housing & Meals include
You will need to submit evidence of financial resources available to you for the "Total Amount to be Verified for One Year of Study" amount listed below from your own assets or a sponsor. You must also show that you have continued financial support for the duration of your academic program using your own funds or funds provided by sponsors. If you have been awarded an international tuition waiver, scholarship, or graduate assistantship, you can reduce the overall amount of required funding you have to prove based on your institutional financial aid.
Submit only copies of official financial documents; you will need to take the official financial documents to your visa interview
- Six consecutive months of bank statements
- Bank loans for educational purposes
- Scholarship letters
- Investment statements indicating liquid assets
- Government funding guarantor letter
All documents must be less than two months old and translated