Teacher Certifications and Endorsements
POST-BACCALAUREATE TEACHER CERTIFICATION
Build on your bachelor's degree to complete the coursework for the Instructional I Certificate in Pennsylvania. Work with outstanding faculty to personalize your education and perhaps pair your post-baccalaureate teacher certification with a master's degree too.
- Art Education Certification
- Music Education Certification
- Library Specialist Certification
- M.Ed. Elementary with Initial Certification
- M.Ed. Secondary Education with Initial Certification
- Special Education Certification
- School Counselor Certification & Licensure
PK-12 EDUCATOR CERTIFICATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS
Expand your skills as an educator or school administrator by completing coursework for Pennsylvania Department of Education certifications and endorsements. Check with your school district about promotion or career advancement opportunities for program completers.
- Instructional Technologist Certification
- Library Science Certification
- Principal Certification
- Reading Specialist Certification
- Supervisory Certification in Curriculum and Instruction
- Visual Impairment Certification
- Autism Endorsement
- English as a Second Language Endorsement
- Instructional Coaching Endorsement
- STEM Endorsement
INTERN TEACHER CERTIFICATION
Are you currently employed through emergency teaching certificate? Work in partnership with your school administration and Kutztown faculty to accelerate your pathway to the Instructional I Certificate in Pennsylvania.