Resident Student Parking
RESIDENT STUDENT PARKING
Resident students may register for 24/7 on-campus parking, with assignments based on the location of their residence hall area and the number of credits completed entering the fall semester of the current academic year:
- Between 7:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday, all resident student permits are valid only in their assigned lots.
- All resident student permits are valid after 4:30 p.m. on weekdays and all day on Saturdays and Sundays in other lots, only in white-lined spaces. (See the resident underclassmen exception below)
- Resident upperclassmen (undergraduate students who reside in any campus resident facility and have completed 18+ credits at the beginning of a fall semester of the current academic year) will receive an R (resident) permit which allows them to park in lots C1-C4.
- Resident underclassmen (undergraduate students who reside in any campus resident facility and have completed fewer than 18 credits at the beginning of a fall semester of the current academic year) will be issued an F (Freshman) decal. Vehicles with F decals must be parked in lot C5 or lot B3 24/7/365. Open Parking does NOT apply to F decals.
- Resident underclassmen entering the spring semester will be issued a B3 decal. Vehicles with B3 decals must be parked in lot B3 24/7/365 ONLY.
EXCEPTION: To load and unload a vehicle near a residence hall, a vehicle displaying an F decal is permitted to park in white-lined spaces on South Campus for periods of no longer than 20 minutes as long as the vehicle’s hazard lights are on.