The Kutztown University Women's Center strives to create a campus culture that supports gender equity and inclusion. Through our cultural and educational resource library and events, advocacy, prevention initiatives, and leadership opportunities, we are committed to fostering an environment that is safe, supportive, and empowering for all community members.
- To educate through diverse programs, trainings and discussion groups on interpersonal and global gender issues
- To increase awareness and celebrate the rich history of the feminist movement
- To encourage personal growth and intellectual development by empowering and engaging students as leaders, responsible community members, and change-agents in pursuit of feminist goals
- To provide a safe space and resources for students seeking support
- To support the academic mission of the university, with a focus on collaboration with the Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Minor
- To partner and collaborate with campus and community constituents to create an environment free from gender-based violence and harassment while promoting a culture of respect