The Women's Center will be open during the Fall 2020 semester! In order to keep our environment as safe and healthy as possible, we ask that you follow a few guidelines during your visit.
- Wear a mask at all times!
- Check in at front desk before entering lounge
- Sanitize your hands regularly
- Follow social distancing - 6 feet apart
- Wipe keyboard/mouse/workspace before leaving
- Dispose of all trash in hallway trashcan when you depart
Let's keep our community safe!
Class Absence Policy
Class absence policy can be found here
The Kutztown University Women's Center strives to create a campus culture that supports gender equity and inclusion. Through our cultural and educational resource library and events, advocacy, prevention initiatives, and leadership opportunities, we are committed to fostering an environment that is safe, supportive, and empowering for all community members.
- To educate through diverse programs, trainings and discussion groups on interpersonal and global gender issues.
- To increase awareness and celebrate the rich history of the feminist movement.
- To encourage personal growth and intellectual development by empowering and engaging students as leaders, responsible community members, and change-agents in pursuit of feminist goals.
- To provide a safe space and resources for students seeking support.
- To support the academic mission of the university, with a focus on collaboration with the Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Minor.
- To partner and collaborate with campus and community constituents to create an environment free from gender-based violence and harassment while promoting a culture of respect.