Kutztown University Counseling and Psychological Services
Counseling & Psychological Services Closed
Monday, May 13 through Friday, Aug. 23, 2019.
Mental Health Emergencies contact:
- Service Access & Management at 610-236-0530 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
- Public Safety at 610-683-4001
- Clinical Services at 610-683-4082 (Mon. - Fri. 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
Welcome to Counseling & Psychological Services. In compliance with our mission, we provide the following to full-time, matriculated, undergraduate Kutztown University students:
- Confidential counseling services at no additional cost.
- Services for students experiencing difficulties with anxiety, depression, family and relationship troubles, substance use, and other concerns.
- Services include but are not limited to: group and individual counseling, relationship and academic counseling, crisis intervention, alcohol/drug counseling, psychiatric consultation, and community referrals.
NOTE: Graduate students seeking non-crisis related services are required to pay the per semester Health and Wellness Center fee.
To learn more about the services and opportunities offered by Counseling & Psychological Services, please click on the links provided to the left.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.