Faculty & Staff Special Interest Housing Information

Any Kutztown University faculty or staff member can request a Special Interest Group. Graduate and Undergraduate students with proposals may submit a request but must have a KU Faculty or Staff member advisor who will be responsible for overseeing the student's work with the group. A Residence Life Special Interest Housing Community Request Form must be submitted to the Residence Life and Housing & Dining Services Office in 106 Old Main by November 15th prior to the academic year of start, but may be submitted any time prior.  

Click here to view the Special Interest Housing Proposal Packet.