Application & Scholarships
We are delighted you are interested in applying for admission to a program in the College of Visual and Performing Arts. Depending on your intended major, your application may require 1 OR 2 steps.
Art, Design, and Music applicants, please complete a portfolio review or schedule an audition.
ART, ART EDUCATION & COMMUNICATION DESIGN APPLICANTS
Students interested in pursuing a career in Art Education, Applied Digital Arts, Communication Design, or Studio Art
Portfolios are reviewed in person or online at SlideRoom. Applicants desiring feedback should plan to attend an in-person review. Please view the portfolio requirements.
- Attend a portfolio review on campus: upcoming dates.
- Attend National Portfolio Day in Philadelphia on October 27.
- Upload a portfolio on SlideRoom.
Auditions are heard on campus. Please view the audition requirements.
- Attend an audition date on campus (preferred): November 6, December 7, January 25, February 8, February 15, February 29.
- Contact the Department of Music directly to arrange an individual audition date.
The following VPA majors do NOT require a portfolio review or audition for admission: Art History; Cinema, Television
|November 15||Portfolio deadline for undergraduate Art and Design students (Spring start)|
|January 15||Audition deadline for undergraduate Music students (Spring start)|
|February 15||Scholarship consideration deadline for undergraduate portfolio reviews and auditions|
|July 15||Portfolio review deadline for undergraduate Art and Design students (Fall start)|
|August 1||MFA in Communication Design portfolio review and application deadline|
|August 15||Audition deadline for undergraduate Music students (Fall start)|