KU Information Channel (KUIC)
KUIC, the Kutztown University Information Channel, is operated by the Department of Web and Digital Media in the University Relations and Athletics Division. The channel is joined together with Apogee to form the Campus Life Channel.
The televised messageboard can be seen at the following:
- On-campus, channels 4.1 and 4.2 (or 3.1).
- Borough of Kutztown's Home Net/
The purpose of the channel is to provide information related to Kutztown University. The channel includes a feed of select KU social media posts, submitted news, events and announcements. You can also hear the audio simulcast of KU Radio (KUR). Channel 4.1 and 4.2 will switch over when KU-TV is airing its programming. You can also see the Campus Life Channel (without the KUR or KU-TV programming) by tuning to Channel 3.1.
At times, the KUIC message board will be pre-empted by KU-TV generated programming. KU-TV includes student- and class-produced programming from the university's Department of Cinema, Television and Media Production.
KU-TV Programming Schedule
Below is the general schedule. Normally, these shows air during the semester at the listed times. Changes may occur without notice. (Fall 2020 programming is not running on a normal schedule, most shows are not being produced)
- Between the Lines - Wednesdays at 7 p.m., Thursdays at 7 p.m., Fridays at noon
- Camera One - Tuesdays at 7 p.m., Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m., Fridays at 12:30 p.m.
- Newsbreak - Tuesdays at 7:30 p.m., Wednesdays at 11:30 a.m., Thursdays at 7:30 p.m., Fridays at 11:30 a.m.
- KU-TV also televises select sporting events.