Implementation Team for Institutional Effectiveness
Overseeing and monitoring institutional effectiveness, the Implementation Team for Institutional Effectiveness is primarily responsible for:
- contributing to the development of a strong and comprehensive institutional culture of assessment and continuous improvement.
- coordinating the assessment work of all University divisions.
- ensuring that individual units and assessment committees are informed about the assessment processes and outcomes of other units.
- identifying common assessment-based institutional needs and goals and using this information to guide professional development and improve educational effectiveness through planning, budgeting, and resource allocations.
- tracking, organizing, and guiding the completion of documents critical to institutional effectiveness (i.e. Middle States Self-Study, Midpoint Peer Review, and Annual Institutional Update; Annual Institutional Assessment Report).
2022-2023 Meeting Schedule
Wed., Aug. 17, 2022 (meeting cancelled)
Wed., Sept. 14, 2022
Wed., Oct. 12, 2022
Wed., Nov. 9, 2022
Wed., Dec. 7, 2022
Wed., Jan. 11, 2023
Wed., Feb. 8, 2023
Wed., Mar. 8, 2023
Wed., Apr. 12, 2023
Wed., May 10, 2023
Wed., June 14, 2023