Military-Affiliated and Veterans Online Orientation
Complete Orientation Before Classes
Attending new student Military-Affiliated and Veterans Orientation is a crucial step in transitioning to Kutztown University. This online orientation must be taken in addition to New Student Orientation (in person or online).
- Benefit eligibility
- Documents you are required to submit in order to use your benefits at KU
- Link to submit your KU Veterans Services Enrollment Certification form ***you must submit this form to receive your military benefits****
- How to submit your official military transcript to receive academic credit
- and more...
The Military and Veterans orientation section immediately follows the online orientation for New students. Start your ONLINE ORIENTATION experience here.
1. Complete your online orientation as early as possible so your benefits can process timely.
2. Schedule a meeting with a Veterans Services staff person to answer questions you may have.
Helpful enrollment checklist for new students who will be using military benefits.
BENEFITS GUIDE & forms
Click below to find important resources:
- Military Education Benefits Guide
- KU Veterans Services Enrollment Certification Form
- Transfer Student Change Schools and Change Major Form
- Military Transcript Process