Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services
Living on campus provides a community environment which offers far more than just having a place to study and sleep. By choosing to live on campus, you will join over 4000 students who make up our diverse vibrant residential community. To get the most out of your four years at Kutztown University, we encourage you to fully immerse in the campus community!
Challenge yourself to meet new people, engage in the numerous opportunities for educational and personal growth, and get involved in the programs, workshops, and FUN at KU.
Apply Online For On-Campus Housing: Visit the "Apply For Housing" site for more information.
- Returning students can apply online for Fall 2017/Spring 2018 from January 23, 2017 - February 6, 2017.
- New students can apply online for Fall 2017/Spring 2018 starting January 23, 2017. Emails and post card forth-coming starting January 2017.
Learn More About:
- Moving Out 2017: Visit the "Move Out" page, where you will find information and instructions for moving out of your residence hall room.
- Summer Housing: Visit the "Summer Housing" page for more information about Summer Housing 2017.
- Residence Hall Living: Visit the "Living@KU" page, where you will find information about your residence hall room, the facilities, amenities, and about residence hall living.
- Living Learning Communties & Special Interest Groups: Visit the "Living Learning Communities" page, were you will find more information about Kutztown's specialty housing options.
- Employment Opportunities: The Residence Life Office is applications for Fall 2017-Spring 2018. Please click here for more information.
- Residence Life
- Student Maintenance Requests
- Dining Services
- Mail Services
- Cable TV
- Laundry and Vending
- Employment Opportunities
Monday - Friday
Summer Hours (starting May 15th):
Monday - Friday