- NEW Students to KU - check out the Guide for First Time Students
- Special information for Freshmen, Transfer, AND Graduate students
- Summer payment plan is now open!
- Fall payment plan will open April 5th for the best plan (estimated costs can be adjusted later)
- Emergency Funding Request Information and Application (current students only)
who we are
The Office of Student Accounts (OSA) is responsible for tuition assessment, billing of charges, accepting payments, disbursing aid released from Financial Aid, processing deferment requests received, collections management and more that is reflective on your MyKU Student Account.
Hours to Help
We are happy to lend assistance and guidance to students, families and our campus community during the following hours.
Fall & Spring Hours
- Monday through Friday: 8am - 12noon and 1pm - 4:30pm
- Friday mornings we are closed from 8 am until 9:30 am for Team Meetings which include regulatory updates, system training and professional development
- Mondy through Friday: 8am - 12noon and 12:30pm - 4pm
- Select Friday mornings we will be closed from 8 am until 9:30 am for Fall Billing updates and assessments
**Special appointments may be available under certain circumstances based on staffing availability**
some of the items we can help you with
We are happy to help you! Here are some of our areas of expertise.
- Making Payments - We accept a variety of payment methods online, by mail and in person.
- Payment plans - We offer a variety of plans, the best options start early - do not delay!
- Viewing your bills in MyKU - All billing is online only. Detailed or Brief guidance online.
- Bills include tuition, required fees, housing, meals and miscellaneous items such as replacement ID fees, health center visits, parking fines, key replacements and hall damages at the end of the year/semester.
- FERPA / Authorization to Access Student Records - Complete this document each academic year so we can speak to any third party (parents, spouses, etc.).
- Refunds - We use BankMobile, a refund management company, to release overpayments to students and parents.
- Bookstore Account Program - Fall and Spring semesters you can apply for a bookstore account at our own KU Campus Store if you are showing an anticipated refund from Financial Aid that can't come in yet.
- Deferment postings - Employer Reimbursement, Military, and others may be available.
- Non-KU Scholarship entry and payments - Outside local scholarship award letters (and payments when available) should be shared with our office each semester. We may be able to add a courtesy credit to your bill so you don't have to pay us that amount. Ask us any questions you may have!
- Fall award letters should be sent by July 1st
- Spring award letters should be sent by Nov 1st
- Adding Bear Bucks & Flex Dollars to ID cards
- MyKU > KU Financial Account tile > Payment Dashboard > choose click here to make a payment - choose the item desired, quantity, then make payment.
- Collections management - unpaid debts may be placed with the PA Attorney General's office.
- Perkins Loans are no longer offered - Exit Interviews and repayment information can be found here.
- Special Session Billing & Due Dates - Summer & Winter sessions are unique in how we bill, the aid that is available and the due dates assigned.
- 1098-T's - Tax Document information found here.
Financial Aid Services Quick Help
Financial Aid Services will be glad to assist you with your loan and grant questions at 610-683-4077.
- Stafford Loans require Entrance Counseling & Master Promissory Note for aid to show as pending on a bill. Complete these here logging in with the student's FSA ID and password.
- Parent PLUS Loans are applied for here logging in with the parent's FSA ID and password.
- Alternative Loans can be reviewed and applied for here in the student's name with a creditworthy co-signer.