Viewing Your Bills

Kutztown University sends notifications that a bill/statement is ready to view at least monthly.  These bills/statements are produced when there is any activity on the account, payments or charges.  Log in and verify all looks current, accurate and to make a payment when needed.

Paper bills (invoices) are not mailed.

  • Bills are similar to a credit card statement - including prior balance, current activity and new balance due - we don't charge interest but late fees may apply!
  • Charges are assigned a due date and these are reflected in MyKU.  The assigned due date supersedes any due date found on an invoice/bill/statement.

Changes to Systems!

You may have heard that Kutztown University is changing our Student Information System, but did you know we are also changing our payment provider? Lots of changes are coming so please keep your eyes peeled for notices and updates throughout the next few months!

  • Spring 2024/Summer 2024 will continue to use Legacy MyKU for billing and the Payment Dashboard supported by CASHNet/Transact.
  • Fall 2024 will start billing in NEW MyKU in mid-July with a NEW Payment Dashboard supported by TouchNet.
      • Fall 2024 payment plans will be on thew NEW platforms the week of April 12th.
      • Students can set up Authorized Users in the NEW platform the week of April 12th.
authorized users / payers

Billing email notifications are sent to student KU email accounts only. However, a student can add authorized users to get these billing emails as well.  Authorized Users will be able to save their payment information without student access and be able to set up Payment Plans!

Summer 2024 and before:

  1. Student goes to MyKU > KU Financial Account tile > Payment Dashboard > Payers
  2. Send a payer invitation
  3. Enter the information for the party/parent and submit.
  4. The party/parent will get an email with the special link to their version of the Payment Dashboard and their log on information.
  5. This special Payment Dashboard Access is what the party/parent will use once confirmed.

Fall 2024 and after (access starting the week of April 12th):

NEW MyKU > Student Accounts card > select Fall 2024 payment plan - this is the only way to gain access to the NEW Payment Dashboard at this time

  • 1. Student must add the Authorized User via their log on credentials. Student Directions
  • 2. Authorized User will get emails and have to complete the process. User Directions

Authorized Users will have their own link to the NEW Payment Dashboard - click here.

Billing Format and Location

Spring 2024 / Summer 2024

Bill/Statements are located in the Payment Dashboard and are Maroon and Gold! Below is a sample.  Bills are found online only MyKU > KU Financial Account tile > Payment Dashboard > Statements. 

Fall 2024 and after

Statements and billing will be processed in NEW MyKU starting in mid-July.  Additional information will be forthcoming when needed.  Starting April 12th however students can start adding Authorized Users to get billing emails and to start setting up Fall 2024 payment plans.  Remember, the NEW Payment Dashboard will have limited functionality until mid-July.

Sample of new bill format in Payment Dashboard
Fall & Spring Semester Billing

Fall charges are typically due early August. 

Spring charges are typically due the first business day in January.

Payment must be received by the due date to secure your schedule and room assignment if elected.  Not only are late fees possible if not paid on time, classes may be dropped for non-payment.  If this occurs, any room assignment may be cancelled as well.  PREPAYMENT of what was due will be needed to re-enroll in new courses based on availability.

Session Billing - Winter & Summer

Summer & Winter Session charges are due based on when a student enrolls (is registered).

Summer 2024 will be the final session/term in Legacy MyKU.

Payment is required by the due date assigned to your charges.  Due dates can be seen by navigating to MyKU > KU Financial Account tile > Charges Due (this is not your bill, just where you can locate the due date on each charge).  See the Payment Dashboard > Statements for your bill/statements.

Note - you may not have a bill produced for session charges that are due.  If one is required or needed, please email us so that we can prepare one for you!

    Each session will have its own payment information webpage for more details, due dates and requirements.  Session due dates are created based on the registration date.

    Explore More