Affordable Education for Out-of-State Students
Starting with the Fall 2017 Semester, Kutztown University is pleased to offer to out-of-state students a Tuition Reduction which provides tuition savings of about $7,200 for first-time, undergraduate first-year and transfer students.
- Non-Pennsylvania residents
- Students must be enrolled full-time and remain in good academic standing and complete no less than 24 new credits each academic year to keep this award.
- This program is an undergraduate plan only and is not retroactive for students who enrolled prior to Fall 2017 and will be renewable for up to three years for transfer students and four years for freshmen.
- Program eligibility pertains to fall and spring semester courses only. Winter and summer session courses may be taken at the full out-of-state tuition rate.
- Students in prior qualifying groups will maintain the requirements of the group from which they were awarded.