Guide to Financial Aid
Our commitment to assist you in receiving financial aid continues through your academic career. Aid eligibility is determined each year based on the results of the FAFSA application and meeting financial aid progress.
- Types of Aid - Kutztown University has many different avenues of aid available for its students.
- Scholarships - Scholarships are by far the most requested form of financial aid. Although the class valedictorian and the record-breaking athlete may receive numerous scholarship offers, the "average" good student will need to search harder to find free offers of money.
- Qualifying for Aid - Who qualifies for financial aid?
- Financial Aid Progress Requirements
- Transferring & Financial Aid - What transfers need to know about financial aid at KU.
- Graduate Student Aid - Options that are available for graduate students who are pursuing a master's degree.
- International Student Tuition Waiver - Tuition waiver opportunities for international students.
- Out-of-State Tuition Reduction Program - Provides tuition savings for first-time non-resident undergraduate first-year and transfer students who meet the eligibility requirements.
- Non-Traditional Student Aid - What non-traditional students need to know about financial aid at KU.
- When to Apply
- FAFSA Tips - Information to help you fill out your FAFSA.
- Calculators - Cost calculators that are available to help you determine what it will cost to attend college.