International Payment Options
Kutztown University offers a few different ways for our international students to make payments. You are not required to use one particular method - the choice is yours. If you are going to use a US-based bank account or US credit card - Make a Payment in MyKU like usual.
- flywire accepts payments for Kutztown University!
- Making INTERNATIONAL payments has never been easier or more affordable.
- flywire offers our international students, and payees a more convenient, and affordable way to pay KU using their own currency!
Why pay through flywire?
- Eliminates hidden bank fees and saves on exchange rates
- Automatically converts your currency into U.S. Dollars
- Sends you a confirmation email once Kutztown University has received your payment
- Customer support is available via chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions
- flywire also has a team of multilingual customer support 24 hours a day, every day of the week!
To get started:
Go to "kutztown.flywire.com" to create a flywire login account and fill out your payment details!
** You will need to use and provide your 9-digit KU student ID number that starts with 000 OR 002 to ensure we post your payment to your account.
Foreign Credit Card in MyKU
You may use a foreign credit card right in MyKU using the normal payment process if you choose! The processing fee, however, is 4.25 percent and remains non-refundable and retained by the credit card processor. US-based credit cards are only assessed at 2.75 percent. The difference in cost is for conversion and higher bank fees to our processing agent.